Wednesday 6 February 2013

Christmas Album

I've always wanted to do Shimelle's Christmas Journal unfortunately it didn't work out and I only got started after it finished but I still have the prompts and I plan to use has many photos as I can making it more a Scrapbook Album opposed to a Journal.

The papers are scraps and there's a tag with hidden journalling, the poinsettias are Spellbinders. I don't like this page and whats worst its the page you see when you open the album.
The blank space at the top is annoying me we will see how long I can bear it or whether I have to stamp on it.

The baubles are Stampin Up stickers and the trees are Marianne dies and Snow Falling Embossing folder.

The papers are old Echo Park and the Holly is cut using the cricut Christmas Cheer cartridge.


 These next two pages are both using some left over bits of some My Minds Eye and lucky for me a sheet of Christmas trees that I cut out nearly all of them to use to decorate the pages.

























3 comments:

  1. I think it is lovely! Each page is special and I love that you made youe day tags yourself! I think my fave is the last page but only because of the special story you shared!!!
    Each page captures the joys and fun of that day...that is what is important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some gorgeous Christmas works here! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete